This Key Case Works With Vehicle Models for Reference:
for Perodua Myvi
for Perodua Viva
for Perodua Alza
for Perodua Kelisa
And other car key shells with same shape and internal structure and size as in the picture.
Basically If the original keys look the same this is the one you need.
After purchasing a key shell all you need to do is.
1. Unscrew your existing key shell
2. remove the inside module
3. Move the module into the new key shell
4. Get the new key to local locksmith cut the blade to fit your vehicle.
5 Best quality guarantee,
Installation only takes few minutes. No programme required.
- Originally, the key and the plastic are moulded together, so you cannot just change the plastic without cutting a new key.
- The keyblade needs to be cut at your local dealer or qualified locksmith. Most locksmiths now provide such services, and charge much less than the dealer.
-The key shell does not included the internal module and chips, ONLY shell case.
-It only take 2 Minute to do yourself. No Programming Require.
### If need replacement remote control, key cut and programmming, car require ###
### Please contact 017-6566787 Danny ####
|Country of Origin||N/A|
|Shipping Method||Courier Service|
|GST Applicable||Not Applicable (Non-GST seller)|
|After Sale Service||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|